四、來自臺灣南部的鴨鴨女士到機場接貴賓Uncle Happy，推著要送給Uncle Happy 的蝴蝶蘭，互相討論著接下來在臺灣的行程。
1. Mr. Water Buffalo has just returned from a business trip abroad, and he often travels around the world by bringing with him the diligent spirits inherited in all determined Taiwanese cows. Inside his cart is the Taipei 101, a symbolic landmark signifying Taiwan’s economic development, it also represents the success of his trip.
2. Woof Woof Boy is a student studying abroad, and he always returns to Taiwan whenever he gets a break from school. In addition to getting together with friends and families that he hasn’t seen in a while, he also can’t wait to taste all the delectable Taiwanese fruits that he has missed so much.
3. Uncle Happy comes from the North, and comes to visit Taiwan annually. The trip is the happiest and most anticipated time of the year for him, and as he enters into Taiwan to embark on this year’s journey, he brings with him lots of gifts for his Taiwanese friends.
4. Mrs. Ducky has come from Southern Taiwan to greet Uncle Happy at the airport. Bringing with her a butterfly orchid plant as a gift, she can’t wait to discuss with him the traveling plans for his time in Taiwan.
5. Ms. Meow Meow is a tour guide waiting for the arrival of a tourist group. In the next few days, she will be sharing with the visitors the many beautiful things Taiwan has to offer.